IAS prelims exam/Paper Second/Sample video for Decision making and problem solving
Lecture done by D.S. RajputPrice: 5,000/- Enquiry Subscribe
This is sample video lectures for Decision making and problem solving. In this sequence we are uploading more videos in many section mentioned in syllabus.
Topics for Paper II - (200 marks) Duration : Two hours : Total Questions (80)
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, Data Sufficiency etc. - Class X level)
7. English Language & Comprehension Skills
1 : PaperII of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
2 : The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type.
3 : It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the Papers of Civil Services (Prelims) Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of Civil Services (Prelim) Examination.